The Texas Workforce Commission provides all unemployment insurance (UI) services online or by telephone.
Apply for UI benefits anytime online or call the Tele-Serv center.
UNEMPLOYMENT FACT SHEETS
Visit the TWC Unemployment Claim and Appeals page for more information.
TELE-SERV UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE SERVICES
Tele-Serv is an automated telephone system that allows you to request payment by phone, or inquire about the status of your claim or unemployment check. Call the TWC Tele-Center nearest you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pick up the phone to:
- Apply for UI benefits
- Get answers to your questions about UI
- Give TWC additional claim information
You will need the following information when applying for UI benefits:
- Your last employer's name and mailing address
- The starting and ending dates of your last job
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, your alien registration number